Revel in the endless thrill of elegant lions, graceful zebras, and the roar of Victoria Falls as you experience Southern Africa on a 12-day luxury safari. From the culture of the Kalahari Bushmen to elephants roaming the plain at dusk, the white sands of the Cape Peninsula to the delicate wines of the Cape Winelands, embark on a custom-tailored adventure through South Africa, Zambia, and Botswana.
Cape Town – Welcome to South Africa
Arriving at Cape Town International Airport, you are met by a representative and driven to your luxury hotel. This grand establishment may reside in the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, a lively and bustling port lined with interesting shops, bars, and fabulous restaurants. Spend your evening relaxing in the quiet ambiance by the sea, in the comforts of your hotel room, or step out into the city to explore.
Cape Town – Tour the Cape Peninsula
Cape Town – Visit the Winelands
Cape Town – Enjoy A Shark Experience and Table Mountain
Livingstone – View the Mighty Zambezi
Livingstone – Witness the Smoke That Thunders
Selinda Reserve – Fly to the Selinda Reserve, Botswana
Day 8 - 9
Okavango – Experience the Magic of Moremi
Day 10 - 11
Makgadikgadi Pans – Find the Mysterious Makgadikgadi
Maun – Homeward Bound
- Search for the Big Five in the Moremi Game Reserve
- Experience the best big game viewing, arguably in all of Africa, while staying at three of Botswana’s best luxury camps
- Enjoy the uncrowded exclusivity of Botswana’s safari camps- herds of animals, not tourists!
- Witness the largest dry-season congregation of elephants in the world in the Selinda Reserve
- Experience thrilling predator sightings in the Okavango - hyenas, big cats and the Big Five
- Interact with the Western Kalahari Bushmen and meerkats
- Experience the highlights of Cape Town
- Walk with African penguins, an endangered species whose population has declined almost 100 fold in the last century
- Visit the Cape Winelands for tastings and fine cuisine
- Cruise False Bay to see dolphins, whales and Great White Sharks
- Marvel at the awe-inspiring splendor of Victoria Falls
- Indulge in adrenaline activities on the Zambezi River
$12,787 per person (excluding international flights)
- In-country transportation
- Some or all activities and tours
- Expert trip planning
- 24x7 support during your trip
Your final trip cost will vary based on your selected accommodations, activities, meals, and other trip elements that you opt to include.
Reviews of Zicasso's Referral Service
4.92 stars based on
Reviewed By brad s.
Reviewed By patricia g.
Reviewed By Kathy T.
Reviewed By Eric D.
Reviewed By Howard T.
Reviewed By Ron S.